Christmas Barbeque & Food Lovers Gifts
A gorgeous wooden effect gift box with our new logo on the front. Each box contains a selection of our favourite dry rubs and sauces.
The price includes the box and postage is free when you spend over €30.
Christmas Dinner Flavours
- Bring some seasoning to the season with S.P.G.
- Make the big bird fly with our Turkey seasoning.
- Serve up the best roast veggies with Roots.
- Christmas up everything with Nollaig (the Irish for Christmas).
- Put a gobble into the main meal with Turkey.
- Season everything with our amazing big flakey sea salt.
Intense Flavours for Intense Cooks
- Give a warm and earthy kick to Christmas week with Steak.
- Spice up everything from chicken to mayonnaise with Hot Wings.
- It's a simple blend, but S.P.G. is the killer addition to almost every meal.
Wings & Tings - The Perfect Christmas Eve Snack
- Lash Nashville Hot onto 1/3 of your wings.
- Last Hot Wings onto 1/3 of your wings.
- Lash both rubs onto 1/3 of your wings.
- Cover them all in Blindin' Buffalo (and butter!)
Classic Buffalo Wings
- Bring wings to the next level with Hot Wings.
- Lather them in Winged Buffalo and butter for the classic gastro pub flavour.
Bring on the Christmas Carnivores
Our bestselling three rubs for red meat. Don't make the mistake of thinking coffee tastes like coffee - it really doesn't - think more the deep umami of a good gravy.
Love From the Streets World Flavours Selection
- Shawarma Llama Ding Dong - Lebanese kebab & Gyro spice rub.
- Still Jerkin About - A good heat with bold flavours. If you love anything Jerk, then you will not be disappointed.
- Big Al Aka La Pastor - A stunning mix of herbs & spices combined for an amazing flavour based on a Mexican classic.
- Big Red - An original ‘Sweet-Heat’ rub.
Harry Soo Turkey and Ham Rubs
Slap Yo' Daddy Pitmaster Harry Soo has a big selection of rubs but two of our faves just so happen to be perfect for a traditional Irish Christmas of turkey and ham. His chicken flavour excels on turkey and his honey peach is the perfect match for salty ham. Trust us - these are perfect.
Harry Soo Sauce Gift Pack
No matter how good a cook or pitmaster you are we all need a little sauce from time to time. Whether it is for the hang sangwiches on Stephen's Day or to glaze the ham it is crucial to have a good stock in your kitchen over Christmas. Here are two of our faves.